The most popular widget in our Muse templates collection was updated. Now this amazing Adobe Muse Icons library comes with 650+ icons instead of 60 social networks icons. Everybody likes great news and free stuff and this is a special gift to all MuseFree readers. Download this amazing Adobe Muse Icons now and use it in all your project. The settings of the widget are very easy to use. All you need is to add the widget in your Muse page and make couple of steps to customize it as you want. You can easily change the color and size of the icons. Duplicate the widget and change the icon code i order to use several icons on the page. There is a quick video tutorial below you can watch to see how to use the widget. I hope you will be excited for this news. This package comes with two different options. FREE version contains all FontAwesome icons and you can easily change the color and size. PRO version has additional features like hover state feature and animation effects.
UPDATE – July 28, 2016
- UPDATED: Comparable with new Muse 2015.1+
- UPDATED: Video Tutorial
- FIXED: Minor HTML/CSS issues (icons centered horizontal/vertical)
- ADDED: 100+ new icons from FontAwesome
- ADDED: Transition feature option in the settings (PRO version)
- ADDED: Hover icon size option (PRO version)