Right now having a website is a great experience, but the reality is that in order for your site to be competitive, you will need to bring new content, optimize it and keep in touch with your readers. The best way to do that is by adding website marketing tools to your website, and GetSiteControl is the tool you have to use in this regard.
GetSiteControl allows you to create your marketing widgets without a problem, bring them any functionality you might need and, what’s even more important, it also allows you to install them in Adobe Muse websites. Here at MuseFree we also use a subscribe widget and allow our visitor subscribe to our newsletter in order to get new Muse templates directly to their inbox.
However, GetSiteControl brings lots of benefits for your business because you are free to customize the widgets in any way you want, so they can help you with your branding effort and, at the same time, they enable you to interact with the users, while also benefiting from that.
Simply put, with GetSiteControl you can get more followers for social media, grab mail addresses for your email marketing campaigns, not to mention that with this you can also create surveys as well.
GetSiteControl is not only a very easy to use platform, but it also provides a cohesive set of features that just make the whole experience a lot more interesting. With GetSiteControl you can create a method to stop visitors from leaving and thus they will stay more on your site, but at the same time you can also customize the appeal of your website, thank your customers for visiting your site, capture their mail and perform targeting.
With GetSiteControl you also manage to get access to other features such as a mobile responsive design, analytics and statistics that are right under your fingertips at all times, but also generate leads.
GetSiteControl even provides you with other features such as MailChimp integration, behavior settings and a variety of widget types to choose from.
How to install widgets on a website
- Installing a widget on your site is very easy if you use this platform, all you have to do is to create a GetSiteControl account for free.
- Then you have to click the Site Settings to install the product.
- You will get a piece of code that has to be installed into your Muse.
- Save the results and GetSiteControl will be accessible on your site!
How to create your first widget
- In order to create a widget with GetSiteControl you will need to install the tool first.
- Once that is done, enter your dashboard and then press Create Widget.
- You will then need to select the desired widget type from the drop-down menu that appears.
- You can visit the Appearance tab to change things such as position, color, font, animation and many others.
- In the Content tab you can add the desired content, a description, a target URL, as well as button text and other info.
- Once you finish the customization you can save the widget but it will not be active, you will have to press Activate Now in order to complete the activation process.
To sum up, GetSiteControl is a very good tool for any business that wants to improve and build upon the user experience. All you have to do is to install it and create the widgets you want, the results will most definitely be well worth it!
Only for Adobe Muse readers, GetSiteControl provided a 20% discount. Use code MUSEFREE20. Please note that this coupon needs to be activated within a month. Activate the coupon right after creating your GetSiteControl account. There is no don’t need to purchase anything, just enter the coupon and the discount will be applied to the account.